Collection of Information
1. Conveyancing Expert website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Conveyancing Expert may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Conveyancing Expert website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Conveyancing Expert may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Conveyancing Expert to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalised browsing experience.
2. Conveyancing Expert may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organisation you come from and certain other information that Conveyancing Expert may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=enl
Session Cookie: We use session cookies to remember certain data you input during getting a quote and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Use of Information
1. Conveyancing Expert uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalising Conveyancing Expert websites to your interest, and also to help Conveyancing Expert select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Conveyancing Expert tailor Conveyancing Expert website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Conveyancing Expert effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Conveyancing Expert may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Conveyancing Expert will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Conveyancing Expert reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through Conveyancing Expert website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the website is Not Secure
Any information sent to Conveyancing Expert by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Conveyancing Expert over the Internet, either through Conveyancing Expert website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form a Solicitor - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website does not create a Solicitor -client relationship between you and Conveyancing Expert, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create a Solicitor -client relationship between us and any recipients.